[OSList] Opening Space for Innovation

Celia Bray CEO Omni One celia.bray at omni-one-consulting.com
Wed Mar 6 22:45:07 PST 2013

It is great to see the energy for skyping with David. And David, I realized later that I had dobbed you into something without asking if it was OK with you first. Sorry for that! I am glad you are happy to converse with us.

It would be fabulous to meet face to face but i am not going to be at the WOSONOS unfortunately, so virtual media it is for me at this stage.

Tricia, thanks for organising the doodle (I am not sure what that is, but it sounds like it will assist). Given that we are in different parts of the world, a world calendar would assist us to coordinate a time. I am in Kenya. Does Doodle do time zones? If not that is fine and I can work it out.

This will be great.

Celia Bray

CEO

Omni One Ltd

Peace, Enterprise and Community Development

P  +254 735 191 344

E  celia.bray at omni-one-consulting.com

W www.omni-one-consulting.com

OmniC84a-A08aT06a-Z

'The best way to predict the future is to create it' Peter Druker