[OSList] Opening Space for Innovation

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Wed Mar 6 12:36:40 PST 2013

ok, great - I can help. Just wanted to make sure.

I can set up a doodle that allows all interested parties to select a range
of times that they are available. David's availability of course will
prevail!

I'll do that tonight and post link to the list. ciao!

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole