[OSList] inquiry OS

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Tue Mar 5 02:10:34 PST 2013

Celia, and other that share there questions and experience good and
bad. I give you my thanks as this informs my own actions. It also
makes it save for me and others to do the same.

I have facilitated open spaces as part of the program for an annual
forum, my experience reflection shows me that when people are there
for other parts of the program do not engaged for the progression of
the theme. These are not the right people and perhaps they would be
better served at the bar. Perhaps I could have done more pre-work to
engage these people that had been selected to come, but I don't think
so. I would have liked it if I had been part of the selection process
so that I could have asked tows that did not have any passion for this
to stay at home or simply not to waste there time. My time was not
wasted but the time of the people that did care was blogged up by
interacting with these people. I felt like they created an energy of
fear and insecurity. But perhaps this is the fault of the event to
provide the security for them to engage, but I don't think so. It was
only fault of the invitation process. but the harm was minimal in my
cases.

With best greetings
Kári