[OSList] inquiry OS

Jorge Amigo jorge at amigoconsultores.cl
Mon Mar 4 11:53:57 PST 2013

Dear Celia. Interesting is the case you raise
Some questions. You say you've been eight months in Kenya and has
provided some OS, OS tell me all you've done in Kenya have been with the
same subject and with the results that you describe? If you've done OS
in Kenya with a different theme, it would be interesting to know what
happened in those cases.
How do you explain the behavior you describe your professional Kenyan
counterpart?
What cultural considerations into account when you had to call the OS?
In light of the experience Are there any other cultural considerations
that you think you should be aware of?
My impression is that not enough to have a good topic of interest to the
audience and that participation is voluntary to run the OS, it is
required to consider the cultural and contextual variables.
You indicate that Kenya is paid for attending a forum. Well, that gives
a signal of something different and need to consider. How should I call
in Kenya for assistance is voluntary and unpaid? or, is it possible that
participation is voluntary and paid at once?
Regarding the issue, it may be a topic of great interest but is also an
issue that will probably cause fear, which as you say, people avoid
talking to strangers.
In short, the cultural and contextual variables, I think are important
to take into account the experience of Open Space is full and satisfying.
a hug
Jorge Amigo