[OSList] inquiry OS

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:08:27 PST 2013

Celia,

Adding to Harrison's and Chris's questions about invitation and voluntary participation, I wonder whether the participants are working together on something and truly understand the process and benefits of cross-pollination?   Are you working with public forums or within an intact system?

And I wonder if it might be counter cultural (within the system or in the larger culture) in some way?

Thanks for bringing the discussion to the list.  I love a good mystery!

Warm wishes from the air from Phoenix to DC,

Christine