[OSList] from France - after OST? and my literature review

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 02:43:33 PST 2013

Dear Maat, well I started with OST when I was 56, definitely far too
old. So, one of the things I really concentrated on was to get "young"
people like you to get into the open space field... quite a number of
them started their careers while still in highschool (17, 18, 19 years
old). One of the great gifts they brought to the work with OST was their
complete ignorance and zero experience and less than zero training in OD
and other such things that I had to unlearn when running into OST.
There is loads of stuff in French. Folks like Diane Gibeault (Canada,
have a look at the World Map for contact data):
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

And Christine Koehler, in France... she collaborated with other famous
people in the "Livre Blanc sur le Forum Ouvert", its available online
somewhere, I think.

And did you know that the first os ever in Europe was organized in
France? There is a great account in "Tales from Open Space" about that
event in Paris in 1992 (OST had seen the light of the larger public just
a couple of years at that point).

Have a great time with your research... some folks have used OST for
such projects, too.

Greetings from Berlin
(if you should happen to be in Berlin tonite, we have our regular
Stammtisch from 7pm onward, here
> http://www.kreuzberger-weltlaterne.de/

But there might be one in Paris, ask Christine
mmp