[OSList] WOSonOS 2013 Greetings from Nokomis, Florida

Marilyn Anderson anderson.marilynm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:55:35 PDT 2013

Greetings OS friends,

My name is Marilyn Anderson and I have the privilege of being on the
WOSonOS 2013 global organizing team.  I am here to answer your questions
and give you information on area travel and accommodations.  Email your
questions to me at anderson.marilynm at gmail.com .  I will make every effort
to respond to you in a timely manner.

It only takes five minutes with the exuberant Suzanne Daigle to become
ignited about Open Space and the upcoming WOSonOS.  I am looking forward to
meeting you and I wish to extend our warmest Florida welcome.  Marilyn