[OSList] Fwd: Leadership denial?

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 04:06:57 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barry Owen <barry at paretorealtyllc.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: [OSList] Leadership denial?
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list <
oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>

Hi Annamarie,

I care because I feel there's a needed space for a strong association for
this group of professionals who are all independent contractors.

A local place to go to be among colleagues and peers and to learn and share
and grow.

I'm not attached to the current association staying alive. In fact for
years, I have secretly thought that it should . . . Why hasn't it?

there's a complex local, state, and National bureaucracy to navigate , , ,
and there are some key "benefits" and tools this bureaucracy controls which
necessitates the existence of this local association.

We've got a LOT of undoing to do before we can do . . . and a lot of big
egos to deal with along the way.

I've already begun my own work with dealing with this and am hopeful that
what we do now will facilitate a new and improved association in the future
:-)

Thank you for your insight

*Barry Owen*
Principal Real Estate Broker
*Pareto Realty, LLC*
\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
The Vital Few

*Website http://ParetoRealtyTN.com - NEW*
*blog http://BarryOwensBlog.com*
*Subscribe to my Blog Daily <http://www.feedblitz.com/f?sub=851249>
*
*Subscribe to my blog weekly* <http://www.feedblitz.com/f?sub=854247>
*Learn About The Life Rhythm Way* <http://squidoo.com/liferhythm>

102 Woodmont Blvd Suite 242
Nashville, TN 37205
615-502-2080
Call me: *615-568-2123
*
Connect with me @ Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/barryowen>,
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/barryo06>
, Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=15553654&trk=tab_pro>,
Skype Barryo06

Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the
ultimate experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee!