[OSList] Smallest group OS

Paul Nunesdea nunesdea at me.com
Mon Jun 24 02:45:21 PDT 2013

Lisa, Thanks much for this.

Indeed it struck me when you first coached me on OS the importance you gave to "participant-driven documentation", I like that notion a lot... Also the tip for written reflections in the closing circle, great!

Instead of using cards, I'm thinking about circling a couple of iPads/tablets so that those contents get immediately available digitally.

I wish I could be with you in SF in August, the hostel with a Golden Gate view is so tempting... But it is precisely the week I will be with in the beautiful Algarve south of Portugal with my family.

Best,
Paul

From my iPad