[OSList] WOSONOS Reprise

Ben Roberts ben.roberts at charter.net
Fri Jun 14 05:16:15 PDT 2013

So glad that people had good experiences and meaningful conversations yesterday!  It was a pleasure and an honor to host you all. You made it easy by showing up with such a spirit of community and with such patience.  And special thanks to Eric (not Hansen, although he does sound like him!) for his tech support.

I’ll be looping back with Maestro on some of the social webinar (move yourself around) glitches. Seems like about 1/3 of the particpants were able to log in successfully and move themselves, while another cohort had some partial success and some simply couldn’t get it to work. Meanwhile, our manual backup having the call hosts move participants on request also worked just fine. Brian Burt, of CEO of Maestro, writes to me: “We *will* create a great app for open space ... and your help is much appreciated!”

Meanwhile, the experiments continue with the National Dialogue Network engagement that has already started online and will be anchored by Maestro calls on 6/18 and 6/25. Anyone interested in suporting this initiative to create an infrastructure for launching national conversations is welcome.  Information here: www.bit.ly/ndn2013osinvite

Peace,

Ben