[OSList] And now, our new OSLIST Poet Laureate.... !

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Jun 13 16:19:11 PDT 2013

Suzanne - you opened this space. An Jonathan, our Poet Laureate! Can you
imagine any community of Folks engaged in SERIOUS world changing stuff who
also have Poets Laureates? Wildly weird and wonderful! Just so we don't
forget, all this poetry stuff began with Ralph Copleman, who died a few
years back. Ralph was/is wonderful dear friend. It is so fantastic
witnessing his spirit emerging in the very present, new Poet Laureate.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: