[OSList] WOSONOS Reprise

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:49:00 PDT 2013

Agree with Dawn,
It was magical to hear everyone's voices. From the buggy whip to cars to
this. Yes the technology is evolving, bumpy but beautiful.  I can imagine a
day when, from the comfort of my kitchen, I'll be able to sign on and have
amazing Open Space conversations (seeing and hearing others and even taking
notes at the same time).  Buckets of thanks to Ben Roberts for hosting
this, to Eric Hansen being his right arm and Kevin for co-hosting and
speaking his heart.  Yup Kevin's got the Open Space bug... bad.  Check out
the notes and you'll see who was there... from downunder (guess who), next
WOSonOS host (guess who), Access Queen (you know who) and about 20
others. Google
notes here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f06r4l08arRiKUqvv68e9UdUd8rqKOw7uNbyFaMPhOM/edit>

Suzanne

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Dawn Ellison <ihc.dawn at mac.com> wrote:

> WOSONOS reprise was a beautiful, glitchy, welcoming, warm, awesome,
> mysterious experiment!  Thank you for the gentle holding of us all.
> Dawn Ellison, MD, CPC
> 612-839-4662
> Coach, Physician, Host and Process Artist
> www.influencinghealthcare.com
>
> Dinner and Change
> St Peter Social Innovation Lab
> St Peter Community Center