[OSList] From Funda in Istanbul

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 00:52:52 PDT 2013

Hi Funda, and everybody!

*"...the park become a space for expression, care and solidarity...

*
*People from every group, age and identity celebrate the Freedom, everybody
expresses her/his self with absolutely no control, in respect and
solidarity...

*
* **I feel blessed to experience this time of the history here." *

Sounds really exciting!

Big hug and lots of good vibes from Bilbao to all the people in Istanbul,
Ankara, İzmir, Adana etc., to surpass all the attacks in this great spirit!

Lots of love,

Eleder