[OSList] Hong Kong June 13 or 14: who likes to meet?

Gijs Mega gijs at megainternational.com.hk
Tue Jun 4 03:44:41 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am planning to be in Hong Kong next week Thursday/Friday and "prepared to be surprised".
Is anyone around for a casual talk or does anyone have a suggestion .....?

Hope you are all well,

Best wishes,
Gijs

                                    Gijs van Wezel, Facilitator
Inspirational Business Group Meetings at lake side, 1 hr from shanghai city
                                   www.megainternational.com.hk