[OSList] preparing an Osonos

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:54:54 PDT 2013

How are you, my friend?

We are meeting the day after tomorrow to prepare the first Osonos in our
region, near Bilbao, Basque Country,... (expected to happen next Autumn,
most potential participants Basque and/or Spanish speakers,... we´ll let
you know).

I just mailed the message to remember it to more than 150 people, some of
which are taking part in the organization, others will be just attending
the Osonos. In this group of +150 there are practitioners, participants,
sponsors,...whatever,... all of them passionate about OS.

My question now. I´ve read the text that Lisa recommend for people who
invite for Wosonos,...

Apart from reading this text again, is there something specific you would
recommend to the convener an Osonos?

Related to the invitation? What is your opinion on defining a specific
topic or leaving the space more open?

What about the length? 1, 1´5, 2, 2´5 days? Your experience on it?

thanks for your views,

love,

Eleder