[OSList] Invitation: OS "hotline" skype calls - Tuesdays, 12pm EDT

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Mon Jun 24 15:31:18 PDT 2013

Hello all!

We would like to open space for a regular, weekly OS "hotline", where
members of the OS community (and friends) can come together via skype for
one hour *every Tuesday at 12pm EDT *to discuss any "hot" OS-related issues
in their practice, their community, or brewing in their mind!

Come with whatever it is that is Up for you at the moment: issues and
opportunities that are showing up or calling out for some attention and
care.

We'll try to end each session with some form of brief reporting to share
back with the larger OS community - and we'll try to keep a more detailed
report should that be of use down the line.

*Details:*

*When:* Tuesdays, 12pm - 1pm EDT.....beginning tomorrow, *June 25th!*

* *

*Where:* Skype

* *

*How:* Prior to each Tuesday call, RSVP via the OS list. I will send out
reminders each Monday.

*Note: P*lease *email your skype handle* to me, Tricia (unless we are
already linked) and I will invite you to connect with me on skype and then
will include you in the group call for that day:
tricia at investorswithoutborders.net

 * *

*Why:* This invitation is born from the small group skype calls inspired by
Conversations with David Glenwinkle - around his organization, Village
Care, and the awesome learning, support, and inspiration that came from
these calls.**

*All are welcome *(meaning feel free to invite those not on the OS list or
those who do not necessarily identify as Open Space practitioners)*!
…………*Please
let me know if you have any thoughts or questions!

All thoughts welcome! Thanks in advance and have a lovely day :)

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942