[OSList] FW: Hi My friend!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jun 18 16:12:17 PDT 2013

I just received this note from Funda in Istanbul. She asked that I share
with everybody, as her life is a little busy at the moment. She is a
wonderful person, and we are all enriched by what she and her friends are
doing.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: