[OSList] The Open Agile Adoption story

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Fri Jul 26 00:48:36 PDT 2013

Harold:
I am not surprised to see your message for Daniel!
Last time I went to the Agile coach camp it was in Toronto and I had a hard
time to communicate with them I Proposed then a topic about how Agile
people and not Agile poeple can talk to each other because I had the
feeling that they get so closed inside their world that communication with
other communities is not so easy. (I am not one of them but appreciate the
collaborative and team work aspect of their job)This topic attracted some
of them we had a good conversation.....this topic is important and in this
sense I see that the contribution of Daniel es very powerful he is relating
this two worlds ....
I will be following this conversation.
 I have also this kind of job....relating differents worlds and I know how
this is difficult and at the same time exiting, chalenging and
necessary...at least from my understanding.
Adriana

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268
www.diazberrio.com