[OSList] OST for Developing Project Officer's Manual a Success

Carmela Ariza carmela_ariza at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 23:22:25 PDT 2013

To my OST community,

I had a wonderful OS session with the group Tuesday and Wednesday this week. We used OS to gather ideas, share experiences, insights on what every Project Officer must know - as input for the development of a manual for POs who are located in different Asian countries.

If you are interested to learn more please email me off the list. Otherwise, if many are interested I could also share the design here.

We now have more persons interested in OS - the participants loved OS and would like to learn more and use it actually. I think every time we use OS, we add more people to our OS community.

Best regards,

Carms

If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having. -- Henry Miller