[OSList] 1,000 participants in 4 hours

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Fri Jul 12 15:25:46 PDT 2013

Harrison: I will keep the messages and may be I will do something but not
at this moment...I have other worries...but I understand that writting a
kook is a big job. I wrote my Ph.D tesis. It took me a long time but I did
never publish any of it. I was tired at the end!
But we'll see....
I appreciate all that you wright even if there is not a book that is
comming from it!
Bye.
Adriana