[OSList] Our First Open Space.

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 01:31:11 PDT 2013

Congratulations, Patrick!
I probably mentioned once or even several times that one of my clients
has written a 20 page paper on the effects of the first 10 years of
working with OST (1 each year for the company, 1 each year for the
network the company operates in and 1 or more per year in its field of
business).
In his report he focuses on the micro and macro view of the company, all
the changes in those areas... and the company is continuing this
particular part of its journey now in its 13th year.
This paper was published as Chapter V in "Meine open space Praxis" in
German. This year it was published in an ebook version that contains the
German original and translations into English and Polish. A second
edition of the ebook is in the making which will contain the first three
languages and also Spanish (Eleder is working on this one in the Basque
Country), Chinese (Hulu Chen of the "Shining Star Community Action" in
Peking, some of you met her in Florida at the WOSonOS, is working on
that one) and perhaps another language yet (probably French which is
tackled by a team in France).
This report might give you an inkling on the further journey your
Company might be taking...
Here is the link to the ebook containing the english, german and polish
version
http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Jugend-fuer-Europa-E-Book

I very much wish there were more of these kinds of reports by
sponsors/clients with a focus on what happens when space and time for
the forces of selforganisation are expanded, especially through OST events.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp