[OSList] 1,000 participants in 4 hours

Scott Gassman scott.gassman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:00:37 PDT 2013

Hi Harrison,

Glad you responded, Sharon gets to think deeper about how to proceed and be
hopefully clearer about her design decisions.
I clearly hear "get out of the way quickly," and the authenticity of how
you have lived/practiced OpenSpace. I love it when I do it.
Not all of us have your confidence, clarity or competence in all situations
to trust ourselves, in an organization we may live/work in and/or the
process in a room potentially filled with bureaucrats, whose shadow can
slow down the speed of large group movement.
Whether my approach is a cop out to the OS process, my Kathie Dannemiller
lessons about Design Teams has helped me to usually make the process
consciously the participants' process.

Scott

Scott Gassman
IdeaJuice