[OSList] 1,000 participants in 4 hours

Franklin Quijano franklinqjn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 05:33:12 PDT 2013

Kaya mo yan Joy,

All the best.

Franklin

________________________________
 From: Sharon Joy Chao <sharon at seameo-innotech.org>
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:38 AM
Subject: [OSList] 1,000 participants in 4 hours

Need to figure a way of convening a thousand government
people to go through an exploratory discussion on high performance system,
all under 4 hours.

This happens next week down south in the city of Cebu.
The focus is on the Philippine government service, its performance management
system and how it can be truly essential, responsive and life-giving.

Gail West, my OS mentor friend, has provided me with
some incredible suggestions on how to proceed and she also advised me to
post on OSList.

Any thoughts on how best to proceed with a cast of
thousand in 4 hours time?

Maraming Salamat.

Sharon Joy Berlin Chao
SEAMEO INNOTECH
Commonwealth Avenue, U.P. Diliman, Quezon City
Metro Manila 1101 Philippines
Phone (632) 924-7681, 9267900
Fax (632) 928-7692