[OSList] preparing an Osonos

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 05:47:56 PDT 2013

Dear Eleder,
love the idea of OSonOS on all levels.
A few years ago we had a BOSonOS (BerlinOSonOS). It was a smashing
success... one thing that evolved there was the idea of showing, just
for Berlin, who facilitated what events in the city. In no time flat we
had a website with a database and collected 150 events... eventually
this site became the Open Space Worldscape which presently has almost
800 events listed (several from the Basque Country) by some 60
facilitators from around the planet
http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

its a little sluggish but full of nuggets... most recently a whole bunch
of events (30) were added by Kezhang Zhang a  colleague from Peking who
is part of the Shining Stone Community Action... two representatives of
that organisation attended the WOSonOS in Florida.

Among the events facilitated by Kezhang there are some grand titles,
such as "Garbage Classification in Lvzhou Apartment" or "Need-based
Daycare Systems for aged in communities" or "What is happiness? What
should we do for a better life?"...
Would not surprise me if we were invited to come to Peking soon for a
POSonOS or even a WOSonOS in Peking...

We had our Berlin Stammtisch last nite with Marina Tyasto from
Novosibirsk dropping by (I let you guess what she carried as a present
from cold Siberia to Berlin) and Dae Ho Park from Korea (he and I were
the last to leave the pub early this morning at 1 am) with news from
Sparks and his wild ideas... and a bunch of Berliners, of course.
This Stammtisch is in the category of international LOSonOS (LocaL
OSonOS)...

Greetings from Berlin and all the best for your whatever OSonOS in
Bilbao in the Basque country on  Iberiar Penintsula bordered by the
Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean almost touching Africa...
mmp