[OSList] OST Workshop & Campout Retreat, August 9-12 in NC Mountains

Chris Weaver chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:29:48 PDT 2013

Hi OSLIST,
I'm enjoying catching up on my lurking tonight (1000 people in 4 hours in
the Phillipines...awesome!)
Here is an invitation for a 4-day OST workshop in the North Carolina
mountains on August 9-12.  The workshop includes participation in a 1-day
community OST in Asheville on the topic of *Education and Spirituality.  *(I
continue to do most of my work in schools and with children & youth.)  The
rest of the workshop will be spent at a delicious private campground on a
riverbank deep in the southern Appalachians.  Maybe you would like to join
me?
See http://onepurposedesign.org.
Thanks!
Warmly,