[OSList] Fwd: Re: Our First Open Space.

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 07:10:19 PDT 2013

Dear List,
Patricio Bastian asked me for the link to the book in English that
contains the report of 10 years of OST in an organisation.
Well, this ebook contains the report in three languages (English, German
and Polish), so the link I sent is the correct link, here it is again
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Jugend-fuer-Europa-E-Book

If anyone has problems with it, let me know.

Have a grand weekend in jeeps in Iceland, whirlpools in backyards, in
parks and squares in Istanbul and Kairo and Berlin and New York, on a
lake in Serbia, in a train from Bonn to Berlin, in the the woods in
Siberia, beer tents in Würzburg, on a mountain in Rumania... and
probably in endless other places, practically everywhere...

cheers
mmp