[OSList] Our First Open Space.

Patricio Bastian patricio.bastian at vallecentral.cl
Thu Jul 11 16:14:42 PDT 2013

Friends we made our first experience of Open Space in our IP Institution Central Valley. It's a big step and created multiple expectations for the future, especially when it comes to have the macro and micro view of the Company.

We expect great changes in the form of inclusion and effectiveness of decisions. We are committed to the art and we hope that it will change our institutional paradigms.

Thank you all for the support and ideas to conduct these sessions.

Sincerely,

Patrick Bastian