[OSList] 1,000 participants in 4 hours

Sharon Joy Chao sharon at seameo-innotech.org
Tue Jul 9 17:38:35 PDT 2013

Need to figure a way of convening a thousand government people to go
through an exploratory discussion on high performance system, all under 4
hours.

This happens next week down south in the city of Cebu. The focus is on the
Philippine government service, its performance management system and how
it can be truly essential, responsive and life-giving.

Gail West, my OS mentor friend, has provided me with some incredible
suggestions on how to proceed and she also advised me to post on OSList.

Any thoughts on how best to proceed with a cast of thousand in 4 hours
time?

Maraming Salamat.

Sharon Joy Berlin Chao
SEAMEO INNOTECH
Commonwealth Avenue, U.P. Diliman, Quezon City
Metro Manila 1101 Philippines
Phone (632) 924-7681, 9267900
Fax (632) 928-7692