[OSList] UK OSonOS meeting 20 May 2013 (confirmation)

paul levy rationalmadness at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:36:04 PDT 2013

Dear all

We agreed at our last UK OS gathering in London to meet again later in the
year.

A theme around "democracy" and "OS and participation" was mooted and Martin
Grimshaw and myself are carrying the torch for that down here in Brighton,
as agreed. So, an OS by the sea is in the pipeline!

Martin is putting together a draft invite which he'll share with you for
comment.

All members of the OS community will be welcome to the next OS gathering
which will be in October 2013. Date to be suggested soon.

A possible free venue is also being sources in the city centre. Brighton is
only 50 mins by train from London and near to Gatwick Airport.

Anyway, we'll keep you in the loop and would welcome input and involvement
from any other OSers!

warm wishes

Paul Levy and Martin Grimshaw