[OSList] An offering! (Nasty Banks!)

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Thu Jan 31 11:39:32 PST 2013

Chris: I appreciate your reflexions and you sharing them with us. Being an
open space facilitator for me makes me change a lot and grow in many ways I
find that it is a progressive transformation of my life in the outside and
in the inside. Opening the space is at  the same time so simple and at the
same time it is something that needs some courage to be done. I like this
challenge and I feel it is so good and necessary but it brings many
meaningful questions like the ones your are asking here: responsibility,
being part of a system, looking for other options, etc...
Adriana

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268
www.diazberrio.com