[OSList] An offering!

Cheryl Honey cheryl at goodneighbors.net
Sun Jan 27 15:43:46 PST 2013

It is an incredible video to watch. Just imagine being there.  What an incredible feeling to  participate in something that is outside the norm.  I’ll never forget singing “It’s a Small World After All” at LAX with my children who were 8 and 10 y/o at the time. To our amazement the people waiting in line for security started singing along.  It affected all of us at such a deep level that we all started clapping and laughing, shaking hands and hugging.  It was a freeing experience.  The kids still remember the moment with fond memories.

Thank you for the reminder to step outside of the norm and spread joy in whatever way you want to express yourself today.

Cheryl

Cheryl Honey, CPP

Family Support Network, Int'l

(206) 240-2241

cheryl at communityweaving.org

www.communityweaving.org

www.familynetwork.org

www.goodneighbors.net

"The more resourceful we are among ourselves, the more valuable a resource we become to our families, our communities and our world."