[OSList] New York, New York...indeed the place to be this weekend

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Jan 22 02:38:46 PST 2013

Dear Suzanne,

Thanks so much for this heartfelt report. Being privileged to be on the
Open Space Institute board - I heard a much more comprehensive report
just some hours ago now - and I felt powerfully the impact of having
such a diverse group of people and watching stereotypes and
preconceptions morph and transmute just by opening space and letting it
happen.

If any of you get the chance - it's well worth it hearing the impact and
the details from Suzanne in person. Or ask Chuni or Karen as well, as
they're both on the OSI-US board and I heard verbal reports from both of
them. The event sounded truly profound. But - what else is new with Open
Space!

     Cheers,
     Harold

--