[OSList] Family Business

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:08:24 PST 2013

Hi Cecilia,

I was great and really enthusiastic about my project with OS/family
busineess; now I feel in heaven!. Thank you very much indeed for your
valuable comments and material. Will take a look and comment later on.

Have a wonderful year and lot of success in your activities and personal life

Warm regards and a big hug

Jaime