[OSList] advice and courage

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jan 15 07:08:28 PST 2013

OK Hege – Now everybody knows that Open Space won’t kill you. Can even be
fun and productive. So the next time around, how about all 200 (or whatever)
employees. Then it will really get fun and productive.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: