[OSList] (no subject)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Jan 13 17:20:42 PST 2013

Jaime -- I think I know those folks at FFI a little bit. We opened a lot of
space when they were first getting started -- so years ago.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org