[OSList] Habitat Santo Village Governance Plan

Scott Gassman scott.gassman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:31:04 PST 2013

I would like to let you know about an upcoming event in NYC, in which you
are welcome to join:

*Bringing the NYC Dispute Resolution community together in the aftermath of
the Newtown Tragedy: An Open Space Forum* *
*
to take place at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New Building on 03
Feb 2013, 10:00 AM

If you would like to attend, please register online by clicking
*here<http://acrgny.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=lSAtLoxCUK6iT8Rr58cVPZfrRgx8%2baKX4foRkXnhTGudWIxP%2bRSjyjtDIALepB2ArpMNvF4aGWwZIovX7rdbNIv8z2xxwRZJY%2bv62rjeKQM%3d&eventId=615122>
*.

The event details are as follows:

*The Association for Conflict Resolution
of Greater New York*

*and Co-Sponsors*

*The CUNY Dispute Resolution Center at John Jay College,*

*Community Mediation Services,*

*Institute of Mediation and Conflict Resolution,*

*New York Center for Interpersonal Development,*

*New York Peace Institute,*

*and*

*Scott Gassman, IdeaJuice,*

*offers*

*Bringing the NYC Dispute Resolution community together in the aftermath of
the Newtown Tragedy: An Open Space Forum*

*Sunday, February 3rd*

*10:00 am - 3:30 pm*

*at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice*

*New Building*

*Facilitated by Scott Gassman*

As a response to the Newtown school tragedy and the deep expressions of
concern voiced by the NYC Dispute Resolution Community, we have joined
together to co-sponsor an Open Space forum to discuss the aspects of the
tragedy that you, each of us, wants to talk about: the children, families,
educators, the Newtown community, schools, gun concerns, violence, citizen
responsibility, household accountability, justice, police, prevention,
protection, laws, policies, other issues and a way forward for our nation
to imagine and work on safer futures for our children.

Please join us to listen, discuss, reflect and learn from each other.

*Registration:*

The event is free, however registration is limited and required in advance.
The exact location will be provided upon registration. Day-of registrations
cannot be accommodated.

Please RSVP *by February 1, 2013.*

--
Scott Gassman