[OSList] Need help locating YouTube videos of Open Space

Barbara B. Bunker bbunker at buffalo.edu
Fri Jan 11 06:02:31 PST 2013

Hi all..  I am about to do an educational program on Large Group Methods for HR folks at Disney.  I have some older clips of Open Space that
I have used but would like to show people more recent short clips that give people a sense of what happens particularly in organizations.  If
you know good ones and can let me know how to access them, I would be very appreciative.  Hopefully and with thanks  Barbara (B3)

Barbara B. Bunker Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology Emerita
The University at Buffalo
117 Highland Avenue