[OSList] Open Space in Cuba?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:09:50 PST 2013

Dear Koos,
have a grand time in Cuba!
Using the SEARCH function of the Open Space World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/search.php

"Cuba" in the left field and clicking on "other countries I work in" in
the right field yielded one result
Gilbert Brenson-Lazan, here is the direct link to his info box
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/businesscard.php?p_id=802&country_name=United%20States%20of%20America&c_id=188

Curious to learn about what you discovered re Open Space in Cuba!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp