[OSList] open systems in the 'naural world"

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Feb 20 20:18:40 PST 2013

I wrote a little paper about systems theory some time ago ... take a
look...

http://www.pegasuscom.com/PDFs/the-mouse-and-the-earthquake.pdf

Cheers,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space

Register now for the Fabulous Facilitation Conference!
March 6-8, 2013 - San Francisco