[OSList] Sticky dots Q

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Sun Feb 17 21:44:28 PST 2013

Thanks so much to Harrison, Lisa, and all on the list for your feedback and
support - it all definitely helped me to learn and grow more in the
situation, as well as maintain/regain a broader, more detached perspective.
...and, yes, it helped me battered ego :)

As Harrison wrote, "You can’t open space if your space ain’t open." I do
hope I won't have to relearn that lesson, but I at least have a better
sense of what conditions I need in order to agree to participate in opening
a space - internal and external.

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole