[OSList] Open Space conference just became...the Fabulous Facilitation Conference !

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Fri Feb 15 11:13:51 PST 2013

Hi Lisa,

I look forward to meeting again at WOSonOS in Saint-Petersburg in May and having good chats about what happens in our various OS workshops. Learning is a continuous fun proposition.

You have also been a teacher-mentor for a long time, and I know that the OST workshop you will facilitate before WOSonOS will offer a memorable experience.

Cheers,

Diane