[OSList] Consider supporting Idle No More

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:21:57 PST 2013

Thanks Chris and all of you who have been donating. It helps immeasurably just to have places to meet and work. There is nowhere in Vancouver's rainy winter where people can gather in large groups for free. When even the oldest human instinct for dialogue is at the mercy of commercial interests, something is off kilter. Come summer, the land and the sea will host us all beautifully.

Much appreciation to you all.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Harvest Moon Consultants

Art of Hosting - Participatory Leadership and Social Collaboration, Bowen Island, BC November 11-14,2013