[OSList] Interview with My Valentine

Jamie Colston jamiecolston at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:15:34 PST 2013

I just wanted to say thank you so much for this. This is my tenth year in relationship with my partner and we have two small children, no time to connect and often a lot in the way of us doing so. This exercise instead of watching a film has really warmed my heart again and helped remind both of us what we have been through together.
It's so funny what emails i choose to read and which i don't and what the impact can be.
Heartfelt Thank you again

Jamie x

Jamie Colston

Tel: 07909442006