[OSList] [aoh] Consider supporting Idle No More

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:19:13 PST 2013

Thank you all for the donations and for keeping us in our thoughts.

There are thousands of original names for the places that are now Canada. In fact some if these leaders I am working with make it their work to put these names back on the land.

Cool times friends!

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Harvest Moon Consultants

Art of Hosting - Participatory Leadership and Social Collaboration, Bowen Island, BC November 11-14,2013