[OSList] Sticky dots Q

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:51:42 PST 2013

reminds me that the difference between a brainstorm and an open space
agenda creation is that the latter is based on passion and
responsibility.

some items on the brainstorm list may not make it to the open space
agenda wall if the person doesn't actually feel very passionate or
responsible about it after all.

or it may make it to the wall, but then nobody comes to the session,
and the convenor writes a short report to handle it and moves to
another topic.

jeff