[OSList] Open Space - 2013 and Beyond

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 17:35:43 PST 2013

Marie – I have no doubt that we can facilitate the process of self
organization. Not in the sense of creating it, or “doing” it – but in a
deeper sense of respectful participation. Something like that. But the
process itself has been going on, as near as I can figure out, for something
like 13.7 billion years. In short, some long time before we (as individuals
or collectives) were on the scene.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: