[OSList] Open Space - 2013 and Beyond

Paul Nunesdea nunesdea at me.com
Sat Feb 2 10:49:39 PST 2013

Artur, accepting your invitation, I arrive to this list from a different 'technological' tradition and I marvel at Open Space possibilities.

I find Paul Levy's blog post quite interesting in adopting this stance:

'Me as observer of myself in the universe'

How to convert this in

'we as observers of ourselves in the universe'

is probably the challenge a 'group' faces if it is to emerge in its full 'groupness'.

I wonder wether a degree of self organisation always occurs in any form of 'group technology' and that Open Space Technology differentiates by 'priming' that ever-present force of the universe to become a leading driver for the group activity.

In that respect I do not see why OST needs to be open to evolution, I see self-organisation as an ever-present phenomena, and like the sun light it sometimes shines with more brilliance than another and sometimes it can also be night.

And I have also something to add, one daffodil does not makes the spring, but one daffodil can be a marvellous instance for experiencing spring.

Let the dialogue flow...

Paul Nunesdea
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunesdea

From my iPad