[OSList] a fresh look at the meeting "agenda"

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 21:12:24 PST 2013

Dearest Open Space and Genuine Contact friends-

I wanted to share a blog post written by Rosa Zubizarreta. It is a fresh take- to me, at least- at the idea of a meeting agenda. I believe the post has interesting implications and sparks new questions whatever our practice is as a facilitator.

I really enjoy Rosa's take on process arts. As a longtime practitioner of Focusing and Dynamic Facilitation (along with being a psychotherapist), she has brought together both theory and practice in her writing on group dynamics. I also admire that she explores the intersections- the space between- the different process arts communities of practice.

 (interestingly her last name means "House on a Bridge")

here is the post:

http://rosaz.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/easing-shifts-in-group-dynamics-with-a-new-twist-on-the-conventional-agenda

much warmth,
raffi