[OSList] desire and a new webpage

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Wed Feb 20 01:41:16 PST 2013

Dear OS-community

I have just gotten my self a web-space at openspace.is currently, there is
nothing there, all I do is to send people that go there off to
openspaceworld.org but my plan is to have a page in my local language
(Icelandic) where I have a lot of beautiful things on opening spaces. I
like to limit my work on creating materials for the page to the essentials,
but I also like to have little something for the academic mind to bite
into. For this reason I have been looking at the footnoes in Harrison books
for his references and looking up hows materials. But on the same time i
have been on the lookout for materials that speak to me for my practice of
Opening Space.

Now I have a concerns that I am asking a to complex question for I intended
to add some passion filled material on open space and desire. but my
solution to my problem is to focus this thread on my search for limiting my
material and Ill open a new thread for desire.

I propose the subject of "desire and a new webpage" for a search for what
would make a nice static (non-blog) site witch enables the explorer to feel
the desire for open space.

With best greetings from Iceland
Kári Gunnarsson
http://www.openspace.is/