[OSList] Fwd: Your email message was blocked

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:29:26 PST 2013

...but now I got this message, same as you did!
whats this?
I found an old email from Harold Shinsanto when I googled for "Temasek
Polytechnic Email Security Team
Here is the text eas in our archive:
> The OSList does not block s--t. Looks like Tamasek Polytechnic in
> Singapore does though.
>
> There's no "filter profanity" button for me to turn on in GNU Mailman.
> I'd have to implement it by hand (yuk). So if you get any complaints
> about bad language, it wasn't because of the OSList. It's because of one
> of the recipients email systems rejected it.
>
>      Cheers,
>      Harold
>
> On 10/23/11 9:31 AM, Phelim wrote:
>> Seems like the "S..t" gets through to England too! What a surprise!
>>
>> Hugs
>>
>> Phelim

Greetings from Berlin,
just off to a Stammtisch, a place where all kinds of inacceptable real
language can be used...
mmp